When fuel is important for running your business you need a provider who can deliver.
Our state-of-the-art delivery fleet is not only reliable but works to improve efficiency and pass cost savings on to you.
We can deliver a reliable supply of bulk fuel to any customer who needs it, rural or industrial including:
- Farms and vineyards
- Rural and civil contractors
- Mines and quarries
- Transport companies
- Service stations
Save with smart delivery sizes
Deliveries can be made in small, medium and large drop sizes with the option of utilising the truck capacity to save on freight costs. Savings can then be passed on to the customer reducing the overall price of the fuel.
Fast and professional distribution
Our fleet of modern road tankers are ready to go at short notice and range from dual axle rigid tankers, twin steer rigid tankers equipped with dog trailers, small dual axle semi-trailers, tri axle semi-trailers and 20 meter B-Doubles. The experienced team that operates our delivery fleet is highly qualified with extensive regional knowledge and understanding of the customer’s needs.
Risk free and compliant storage
Bonney Energy can provide a wide range of onsite above ground storage solutions, with tank sizes ranging from 600 litres to 9,900 litres. All tanks are compliant to current government legislation. We also stock bottom fill kits with sight glasses and have extensive experience in working with our customers to upgrade existing tanks to mitigate working at height risks.
Bulk Delivered Product Range
- Bonney Energy can cater for delivery of Diesel, Premium Diesel, Unleaded, 95 RON Premium Unleaded, High Octane Premium 98 RON Unleaded and Kerosene.
- As a Caltex authorised distributor Bonney Energy can deliver the full suite of Caltex premium fuels including Vortex 95, Vortex 98 & Vortex Diesel to Caltex branded retail sites.
- We can also deliver the highly filtered Caltex Active Tec D (Diesel) in full compartments to commercial sites.
- Contact us for more information on delivery of bulk refined products.